Sendlane’s deep-data integration with Miva helps you align your email marketing with your eCommerce store and its customers.
This helps you send highly relevant emails and deliver amazing customer experiences that keep shoppers coming back for more!
Who this guide is for:
Miva sellers who are looking to leverage customer data to improve sales and ROI.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to connect your Miva account with Sendlane
- How to track deep-data to send more targeted emails
- How to create abandoned cart funnels to win back lost sales
Let’s get started!
How to connect your Miva store with Sendlane
Before you can start creating personalized emails and automated funnels, you need to learn how to set up the Sendlane and Miva integration for yourself.
Here’s a quick step-by-step to get you started:
- Download the Miva + Sendlane module and save the file as “sendlane.mvc”.
- Pull the Store Code, Store URL, API Key, Access Token & Signature from your Miva store to begin your integration.
- Log into your Sendlane account (don’t have an account yet? Start your 14-day free trial here.)
- Click on Integrations on your left, and select Miva from the list of apps and platforms to set up your integration.
- Enter your Miva Store Code, Store URL, API Key, Access Token & Signature.
- Select the Sendlane email list you’d like your contacts to be added to, and click continue.
The system will take some time to process your integration. You’ll know your integration is complete when the status changes from Syncing to Installed.
For a more in-depth tutorial, check out our complete guide to integrating Miva and Sendlane.
4 ways to personalize customer experiences with Sendlane’s Miva Integration
1. Track in-depth data to create more relevant emails
With the Miva-Sendlane integration, you get access to deep data that gives you a birds-eye view of your ROI and how customers interact with your store!
By tracking multiple variables like your top revenue sources and the number of products sold through the integration, you’ll be able to understand how well your automations are working, and whether you need to take them up a notch.
You can also connect and easily manage multiple stores under one Sendlane account. Your dashboard will track key insights for each one all inside your dashboard.
This helps you compare email performance for all your eCommerce stores, and then take data-driven steps to maximize sales and ROI!
Here are the eCommerce insights you can track inside Sendlane’s dashboard:
- Total store revenue generated
- Revenue generated through the integration
- Total number of products sold
- The number of products sold through the integration
- The percentage attributed to total revenue
How to leverage deep-data in your email marketing:
- Store revenue generated. This section shows you the total revenue generated from your store as well as the revenue attributed to your Miva-Sendlane integration. This data can help you understand how much your emails are contributing towards your sales, and whether you need to invest more in your email marketing.
- The number of products sold. This section shows you the total number of products sold on your store as well as the sales attributed to your Miva-Sendlane integration. This helps you identify whether your emails are boosting your sales or not.
- Revenue source. This section shows you a percentage as well as a donut chart of your revenue source; giving you a visual representation of how well your emails are performing in terms of bringing in more sales and revenue.
2. Create dynamic abandoned cart emails to recover lost sales
Did you know that nearly 9 out of 10 shoppers abandon their carts?
Imagine the kind of revenue you’re missing out on if you’re not trying to win back these customers!
One proven way to get these customers to finish their purchases is to send them targeted abandoned cart emails.
Your abandoned cart emails can simply remind customers they left some products in their carts, or showcase social proof like customer reviews to build trust.
You can also offer small discounts or free shipping to win back customers who might have abandoned their carts because they needed more bang for their buck!
The key is to instil a sense of urgency and make a convincing case with your cart abandonment email so these lost customers come back to your website and finish their purchase.
By integrating your Miva store with Sendlane, you can automatically pull data from your store to customize abandoned cart email content for each customer!
How to create dynamic abandoned cart emails for your Miva store:
- In Sendlane’s email editor, click on the Content tab in the top-left corner.
- Find Integrations on the left, and simply double-click on the Abandoned Cart block. You can also drag-and-drop this block anywhere on your email.
Once you add this dynamic block to your abandoned cart email, it will automatically create dynamic content for each customer — this includes their personal information, the names and prices of the products they abandoned, and product photos.
This helps you send personalized abandoned cart emails every time without going through the hassle of designing each individual email!
The dynamic block also makes sure your abandoned cart emails are always data-driven and relevant to your customers by showcasing just the right products.
This boosts your chances of winning these customers back, which translates into more sales for you!
3. Create multivariable segments to send highly targeted messages
With so many data points at hand, you can easily chop up your email list into highly targeted segments based on these variables.
But that’s not all. Sendlane’s integration with Miva lets you use multiple variables at a time to send emails that hit that sweet spot!
For example, you can pinpoint customers who:
- Have a CLTV greater than, less than, or equal to a certain number. By creating segmented tiers for CLTV, you can weed out your best customers from those who need that extra push to buy.
- Have purchased and opened your emails in the last 90 days but have not clicked through to buy again. Creating this segment will help you wake up any inactive subscribers.
How to use multivariable segmentation to create targeted emails:
In the example above, you’ve identified customers who are interested in your products, but for some reason, have not been intrigued enough by your emails to click through and buy again.
Here’s how you can narrow down these customers using multivariable segmentation, and then reach out to them to get them to buy from you again:
- Send these customers a short survey asking what they’d like to see in future emails from you. Make sure your survey is quick and easy to fill out. For example, you can offer them three choices (discounts, new arrivals, fashion trends) and an “Other” option where they can write a custom note into a field.
- Show customers new products that are similar to their last purchase to catch their interest. For example, if a customer bought a camera from you in the past, you can show them new camera models in your store, or accessories like bags and tripods.
Boost your eCommerce sales and get more repeat customers by integrating your Miva store with Sendlane
Take your Miva store to the next level by integrating it with your Sendlane account and leveraging features like in-depth data and dynamic email blocks.
Track and analyze dozens of data points related to contact activity, and create highly targeted and relevant emails that customers are likely to respond to!
Ready to boost your online store? Sign up for Sendlane’s 14-day free trial and take it for a test drive!