Email is one of the best ways to generate revenue for your eCommerce business.
But with so many companies bombarding customers with marketing emails on a daily basis, it can be hard to stand out — let alone get any clicks or generate sales.
Luckily, Sendlane gives you plenty of tools to help you create personalized email campaigns guaranteed to make your email marketing a success!
In this post, we’ll show you three ways to generate revenue for your store using Sendlane.
Ready? Let’s get started!
1. Deliver personalized experiences with deep-data eCommerce integrations
With Sendlane, you can seamlessly integrate your Shopify, Miva, ClickBank, or WooCommerce stores with your email account.
These deep-data integrations allow you to create powerful emails that use real-time store data to deliver personalized customer experiences!
The more personalized your emails are, the more likely your customers will trust you, enjoy your emails, and buy from you repeatedly!
Here are three ways to create personalized emails with deep-data store integrations.
- In-depth analytics: Track 100+ data points to better understand your customers and how they interact with your business. For example, you can find out which pages your customers are clicking on and which products they’re buying the most.
- Dynamic abandoned cart block: Create one abandoned cart email for all your cart abandoners. Simply drop the dynamic abandoned cart block onto your email in Sendlane’s email builder, and watch your email content adapt itself to the recipient automatically.
- Product picker block: Create personalized product recommendation emails with the product picker block. Choose the products you want to add directly from your Shopify store, fine-tune details like images and titles, and hit send. There’s no need to manually download product information from your store and upload to your Sendlane account.
Check out this guide to setting up Sendlane’s deep-data Shopify integration and learn more about how it can help you deliver personalized shopper experiences!
2. Bring back distracted shoppers with browse abandonment emails
Did you know that only 2.86% of eCommerce website visitors convert into customers?
Imagine how much revenue you’re missing out on if you’re not giving shoppers a reason to stay back and make a purchase!
With Sendlane Beacon, a pixel-tracking tool, you can see where your visitors are coming from, the pages they’re viewing, and the exact point at which they stop browsing and leave your store.
Knowing this data can help you retarget these visitors with relevant emails and social media ads to encourage them to come back and make a purchase!
For example, let’s say you run an online jewelry store, and some of your subscribers browsed through your earrings collection but left without making a purchase.
With Beacon, you can retarget these subscribers with relevant emails about new earring designs, free shipping, and additional discounts!
You can also show these subscribers personalized ads when they’re scrolling through their Facebook feed or searching for earrings on Google!
Retargeting website visitors can double your chances of making a sale and generating more revenue for your store.
Creating a browse abandonment funnel in Sendlane is very easy.
If you’ve integrated Shopify with your Sendlane account, you can choose Product Viewed as your trigger and then send a browse abandonment email to every subscriber that views that product but fails to purchase it.
Here’s how that automation would look like set up in Sendlane:
Learn more about how to create automation funnels in Sendlane.
Another way to bring back shoppers who added items to their carts but left without completing their purchase is by sending them abandoned cart emails.
Abandoned cart emails can help remind shoppers about the products they almost bought and even offer discounts or free shipping to encourage them to finish their purchase.
With Sendlane, you can trigger abandoned cart emails automatically if you’ve set up a deep-data integration with your store!
3. Send highly targeted messages with multivariable segmentation
Traditional email segmentation is old news.
Sendlane lets you create multivariable segments that take targeted messaging to the next level.
How? By letting you create segments based on multiple factors at the same time!
For example, let’s say you want to reach out to customers who:
- Have purchased at least one product from you
- Haven’t visited your website in the past 30 days
- Regularly open your emails but haven’t clicked on any links in the past 30 days
With Sendlane, zooming in on these specific customers is as easy as 1-2-3.
These customers have already shown interest in your store and emails, but for some reason, the content you’ve been sending out lately hasn’t prompted them to make a purchase.
You can create a hyper-targeted segment of these customers and experiment with different types of emails to see what gets them to respond!
To create your own multivariable segment in Sendlane, here’s a quick step-by-step you can follow:
- Log into your Sendlane dashboard, and click on Audience → Segments → New Segment.
- Name your segment, and choose the type of segment you want to create from the drop-down menu (choose from custom fields, tags, activity, subscription date, etc.)
- Add “And” or “Or” conditions to create multivariable segments.
Here’s an example of a highly targeted segment created in Sendlane:
Boost eCommerce sales and ROI with Sendlane
If done right, email marketing can help you skyrocket your sales and multiply your store revenue.
With Sendlane’s powerful personalization tools, you can create automated emails that are dynamic, highly relevant, and sent at just the right time.
Ready to skyrocket your store sales and revenue? Sign up for Sendlane’s 14-day free trial now and take it for a spin!